I love the newspaper+ red bow combo- pretty, green, and economical:)
Oh these are beautiful, I'm hopeless at this sort of thing, I'd quite like to take a course in table scaping and present wrapping.
I love all of these, especially that first one!!
love these! i am pretty sure i've also pinned some in the past hahaxo danathewonderforest.com
Oh mygosh, those are all so BEAUTIFUL!! Everyone always knows right away which gifts are from me because I always use bags as I am the worst wrapper in the world
wow are these ever gorgeous! I love a beautifully wrapped gift.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I love the newspaper+ red bow combo- pretty, green, and economical:)
ReplyDeleteOh these are beautiful, I'm hopeless at this sort of thing, I'd quite like to take a course in table scaping and present wrapping.
ReplyDeleteI love all of these, especially that first one!!
ReplyDeletelove these! i am pretty sure i've also pinned some in the past haha
ReplyDeletexo dana
thewonderforest.com
Oh mygosh, those are all so BEAUTIFUL!! Everyone always knows right away which gifts are from me because I always use bags as I am the worst wrapper in the world
ReplyDeletewow are these ever gorgeous! I love a beautifully wrapped gift.
ReplyDelete