Chelsea over at Life is a Sunset has embarked on a 10 Day challenge, and I thought I might try to do the same.
Day 1, ten secrets. Yikes! I'm going to interpret this liberally and tell you ten things you might not know about me.
10 - I love the Twilight books. I know they are written for preteens. I know they aren't great works of literature. I devoured them.
9 - I used to sneak out. A lot. I never really did anything bad though. We went on vacations to the OBX when I was little. Every night, my cousin, my sister and I would climb out our window and go walking on the beach in the middle of the night. In high school, we'd go to the river and just hang out. Have you noticed the water theme? There's something so perfect about water at night. Especially when the moon jellies are out. I just love them so much.
8- My guiltiest most terrible pleasure in college (yes, I know this is super terrible and so so so bad for me) was to go tanning in the winter time with my best friend, drink a diet coke, and smoke a cigarette. So gross, I know. I've never smoked consistently or gone tanning consistently, but for some reason, that combo of events in the middle of the winter when everything was gray and disgusting out made me happy.
7 - On a snowy day, after going out to play in the snow for a while, my most favorite thing would be to curl up inside and watch Pride and Prejudice - the million hour long, 4 or 5 VHS tapes BBC version.
6- I don't do hot drinks very well. No matter how hard I try, I always either drink them too soon and burn myself. Or I spill them on me because I carry them around too long waiting for them to cool off. So many of my friends are so healthy and drink tea. Others are glamorous with their coffee. I'll stick to something cold, thank you very much.
5 - I'm 100% addicted to diet coke. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I drink them with breakfast. I drink them all day at work. People at school know it's a bad night if I show up with a diet coke because I can't sleep if I drink them after 3:30pm!
4- When I was in middle school, my parents (and Grandmother) sent me to Cotillion. They taught me how to ballroom dance and I won two trophies. I also had to take etiquette classes in high school.
3- Yoga, Body Pump, and Swimming are my most favorite workouts. If I don't have someone telling me what to do when, I don't stand a chance at having a productive exercise.
2- I hate when people use derogatory language. When people call each other names, like the B word, the F word, or the C word, it really upsets me. Even when it's not 100% serious.
1- In high school, there were only 4 people in my class, total. We made a CD and called it Senior Moments.
OKAY, I am officially embarrassed. Let's pretend Day One of this challenge never happened!


haha I really enjoyed this!
ReplyDeleteAh!! I remember the good old days of Cotillion! One of my favorite memories. I think I still have the trophy I won!
ReplyDelete