I went to Ace Hardware today (super exciting, I know you're jealous).
They had Christmas decorations and Christmas Tree Stands on display. It isn't even close to Thanksgiving yet!
I haven't even made any Autumn wreaths (okay, I'm a teensy bit behind schedule on this one). Seriously though, can we please wait a couple more weeks? I can't keep up!
I am guilty of starting my Christmas shopping early, mostly because I love buying gifts, not because it is appropriate to shop this early.
When do you think Christmas celebrations should start? Do you listen to Christmas Carols year-round?
Do you have any fun gift ideas this year? I'm thinking of starting a weekly series of gift ideas (after Thanksgiving of course). We will see!


I think it should start the last week in November, I love Christmas but loathe the depression of January.
ReplyDeleteJanuary absolutely depresses me, but February attacks my soul with its dreary gray.
ReplyDeleteGirl, I could go on forever about this. (I actually have a blog post planned about it for next week!).
ReplyDeleteI used to work in retail. We started decorating trees the end of AUGUST. AUGUST! Terrible. Every holiday deserves its time. That includes Thanksgiving! I think buying presents early is fine but decorating and listening to Christmas music before Black Friday? That's a big no in my book!
Wooh. End rant! 8)