Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Believe




Today, I'm a bit overwhelmed with everything I need to get done and the efforts I need to make for my future. 

However, I know that being overwhelmed is unproductive. 
All I need to do is break things down and take it 

One 
Thing 
At
A
Time

If I work hard and do everything I can, that's all I can do. 

Things will work out how they should. 

And, that's that. 

(Plus it is sunshiney and warm in Baltimore today!! Definitely puts me in a great mood!)


This weekend, Chris and I went on a walk along the new High Line Park. We saw these adorable little birds and soaked up the sun. Gives me hope that spring is on her way?



4 comments:

  1. To help myself plan for the future I made lists. One was for the year, with the steps I need to take to achieve those yearly goals. Then I made a big giant dream list (with being on the cover of Vogue included.) It helped me just to see my dreams and goals on paper (silly or not.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, this feeling is exhausting. It's been riding on my back for nearly the whole month of January. Keep your chin up, and make little lists then bigger lists, then biggest lists. Write down EVERYTHING on your mind. It'll be just as overwhelming at first, but then go through and create your own little lists. My favourite list is the one that has the best perk: OUR list. The one for the boyfriend and I [stuff for us to do together. even if it isn't always fun stuff].

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Whenever I start feeling frazzled, I do exactly that, just stop and go back to basics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on way to DC on Saturday, I hope the nice weather continues. Yes, I do hope Spring is oh so near!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!