Thursday, February 2, 2012

Entertaining this Weekend

                                                        This weekend will be full of entertaining. 

My good buddy, Boston, is coming to town and we're going to celebrate! 

1,2,3,4,5



Thought I'd share some fun snack ideas I'm thinking of trying. I figured I'd switch it up a bit from the more traditional Super Bowl weekend snacks. 

The only thing I didn't include in the images above, are the Jalapeno Poppers I'm planning on making. If they turn out well, I'll post photos and the recipe later! 

Are you getting excited for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. up until now i thought radishes were only good for scrubbing baseboards....how my eyes have been opened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, those margaritas look fantastic, and that dip does too! Looks like it's going to be a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, YUMMMM! Now we are starving, haha! But, really amazing ideas!!! Love this!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these food ideas, especially those margaritas because grapefruit is my favorite citric juice! Good luck with the entertaining darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!