Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Prepare for Snow

Mid January. Although we've had bipolar weather recently, it is midwinter. I'm hoping we'll have at least one snowpocalypse since we're stuck with this chilly air! 

In preparation for said snowpocalypse, I have compiled some of my favorite movies, which I recommend you collect for when you are stuck indoors. 

I also recommend you stock up on yummy snacks, comfy pjs, and floppy toed socks. 


4 comments:

  1. I've been watching a lot of chick flicks the last few weeks! But I couldn't name most of the ones you have here! :( Looks like I have work to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) These are great ones!
    1- Gone with the Wind
    2- The Time Traveler's Wife
    3- A Lot Like Love
    4- Steel Magnolias
    5- Stepmom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE The Time Traveler's Wife! I so want to watch it again. Here's hoping for at least one beautiful snowy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Lot Like Love has been a favorite of mine for years! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!