This is too cute! What a great idea for a daddy's birthday :) Have a wonderful weekend! xo
How cute! I agree, such a good idea for father's birsthday/father's day. Happy B-day to your dad!
So sweet. Sounds like you have a wonderful dad, and you look pretty in that picture!
That is so lovely, he will love this.I wish my dad was still here I miss him so much.
this is just the cutest little post. how adorable! and a very happy birthday to your dad!xo TJ
This is so nice! looks like your dad and you have great memorable moments!
How sweet! My Father and Husbands birthday are in January too! xoxoSC
Thanks for taking the time to comment!
This is too cute! What a great idea for a daddy's birthday :) Have a wonderful weekend! xo
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I agree, such a good idea for father's birsthday/father's day. Happy B-day to your dad!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Sounds like you have a wonderful dad, and you look pretty in that picture!
ReplyDeleteThat is so lovely, he will love this.
ReplyDeleteI wish my dad was still here I miss him so much.
this is just the cutest little post. how adorable! and a very happy birthday to your dad!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
This is so nice! looks like your dad and you have great memorable moments!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! My Father and Husbands birthday are in January too!
ReplyDeletexoxo
SC