Friday, September 30, 2011

Frank Friday

Mornin, ya ol' broads!

Frankly, I'm feeling a bit uninspired this week. Maybe it's the fact that my body is at war with me, maybe it's the general gray wardrobe the sky has adopted this week, or maybe it's just one of those weeks. However! It is Friday and that means it is time to get excited about the weekend. 

Things I'm looking forward to this weekend:

Dinner with a long lost gf tonight followed by a low key movie night :) Think I'll have any luck getting a guy to watch either of these?

Sailing tomorrow! My fingers are crossed for sunshiney weather and wind. 

Cerro Grande - my most favorite Mexican restaurant ever. Their white dipping sauce...and margaritas!
The Green Door with Ryder DJ-ing. 
A Sunday afternoon in Downtown Annapolis
Did I mention lots and lots of friend time? :) 
It's going to be a good one. Hope you all have a fun one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!