Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today I decided...

Today I decided....

  1. I would like to become a talk show host like Elisabeth on The View when I grow up. (Any ideas on how to get there)?
Elisabeth Hasselbeck
2. Light weight sweaters are the best invention for early fall
Summerby Sweater - JCREW
3. My house is in need of a serious deep cleaning - when you can't find your kitten in your piles of laundry, it's time. 
4. Sinks should always have that thingie that blocks the drain (I lost a dangly earring down the sink today...any ideas for fetching it?)
5. I would like to read the new book about Lincoln that Bill O'Reilly wrote. Everyone keeps talking about it and apparently, although very controversial it was really well written. 
Killing Lincoln
What did you decide today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!