This weekend, Stephanie from Complicated Questions and Simple Answers married her best friend. I've known Steph for years, and it was a treat to celebrate this moment with her. I love watching father/daughter dances at weddings, and was able to catch a gorgeous picture of her with her papa bear.
Steph and J got married at the Crofton Country club and everything was decorated beautifully. Because we've known each other for so long, her wedding also acted as a bit of a reunion for all of our childhood friends.
Steph and J got married at the Crofton Country club and everything was decorated beautifully. Because we've known each other for so long, her wedding also acted as a bit of a reunion for all of our childhood friends.
![]() |
| I added one of my Whippy Cakes to my dress to switch things up a bit. What do you think? |
Saturday, we went to visit our friends on their farm. I took a ton of pictures, so I'll have to share those tomorrow. What did you all do this weekend?







What wonderful photos! it's always so fun to celebrate with great friends!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Everyone is soooo grown up!
ReplyDeleteSO cute!!! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteprecious! the bride is gorgeous and i love your dress addition, well done :)
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures!! thanks for sharing Rebecca! I am so glad you all were able to come.
ReplyDelete