Friday, March 30, 2012

It's the Little Things

This week I've been a bit busy, but I had to make sure I still contributed! This necklace I ordered from BrideBlu on Etsy is way cuter than I had hoped! Cat was super helpful even though I messed up my address on the original order. She was very sweet and patient with me and fixed everything promptly. Don't you love great service? Make sure to go check out her shop!


Don't forget to check out Lindsay's post over at Hello Hue!


Hello Hue Little Things

6 comments:

  1. That necklace is too cute! I used to have a very similar one that was silver. I had found it in an antique shop! And, yes, great customer service makes ALL the difference!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Love!!

    http://www.kellydillon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MAN is that cute! Love that shop:)
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo nice; ))

    http://www.live-style20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple and chic. fabulous post, love. thanks for sharing. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that necklace. i'm a huge nautical fan, as i can see you are too, and that necklace just satisfies the undying need for everything striped and anchored in my life.

    *sparkly eyes*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!