Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm Shipping Up to Boston

Have you ever had a weekend where you plan nothing and everything falls into place beautifully? This weekend I went to visit a girlfriend in Boston and got to see a bunch of buddies from school. I'm convinced that if Boston did not turn into the artic tundra every fall - spring, I would absolutely move there! 


The weekend included a tour of the Sam Adams Brewery, given by a friend who works as the Twisted Tea promoter for the Boston area. 


Hours upon hours of dancing our pants off. There was a great cover band called Bearfight. Think 80s, 90s, & today with some great one hit wonders thrown in for good measure. 

Follow up a weekend like that with a lazy Sunday at the country club - can anyone say cocktails poolside aren't the best invention ever?- and you have yourself a pretty lovely weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!