Today, I want to scream. I can't tell if the gray cloudy skies have taken over or whether it's the day.
I have a million things to do and every time I get started on one, ten more arrive.
I know my life is not rough, by any stretch of the imagination. So many people have it worse than I do.
I'm trying to be grateful for the wonderful things around me and regain perspective. The things that irk me today won't matter in the long run. Although they seem indomitable at the moment, I'm sure they are not truly overwhelming.
I guess, I just need to take a deep breath, and keep on going. Here are some pretty things to brighten your day and chase away some of the January gloom that has snuck up on me.




these kinds of days are just horrible. Sending you lots of good vibes!!
ReplyDeleteYes, breathe indeed :)
ReplyDeleteMinted Magazine
mintedmag.com
Sometimes just getting it out there helps. Venting cures a lot! Hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDeletelovely pictures, I wish I can just chill on a deck with the sun right now but outside its -10C :S sighhh January glooms!
ReplyDeletei love the first image!!
ReplyDelete