Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Some Silly Things

How cool is this colorscope? I was rhubarb and beet because I couldn't decide! 

One of these things is not like the other...


Who wants to send their kid to this school?

via

6 comments:

  1. haha love that!

    http://www.brightontheday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i feel bad for the worker that did this!


    Hey doll :)
    so i just found your blog and
    I wanted to invite you to join
    My Valentine Card Swap?
    Only for U.S. Residents
    Click Here

    The more girls the better :)
    i wanted everyone to have a cute
    little something in the mail ?

    Please help me spread the word

    xoxo
    Melina ?
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i saw that on the news yesterday, oops, definitely not sending me child to get their education there, i'm sure the school has changed it now

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colorscope is cool! Pretty accurate I have to admit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't seem to decide which one is me? But SO pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha . . . imagine how dumb the person who did it must feel! Thanks for commenting on my blog too! lovT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!