![]() |
| via |
We just booked our tickets to go visit a dear friend in New Orleans over Presidents' Day weekend.
Can't wait!
Does anyone have travel recommendations for us?
What should we check out while we're there?
Thank you for all of the suggestions you offered for my bedroom! I have some great ideas now and can't wait to implement them.
This weekend, I caved and purchased a TV. Chris helped me mount it on my wall. I'm now a proud owner of a DeWalt drill as a result!
I think it will be nice to have the news on in the mornings as I get ready for work. Hopefully, I will keep things in balance and not have it on constantly!
What did you all do this weekend? Anything fun and exciting?



So jealous! New Orleans is one of my favorite cities. I recommend getting out of the Quarter a bit. Frenchman Street is my favorite place- live music everywhere you go. If you can, you should catch Charmaine Neville at Snug Harbor. She plays every Monday night and puts on an amazing show.
ReplyDeleteAh so jealous!! Yall are going to have a blast! Make sure to stop by cafe du monde for coffee and beignets!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I've never been to New Orleans, but I know when I do I want to go on one of those haunted tours.
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on your new drill. I love mine almost as much as my orbital sander :)
That's exciting, New Orleans! I've never been but I've heard so many great things about it. I'm sure you'll have a blast!
ReplyDelete