How lucky are you to have an actual exposed brick wall! I think it would look awesome with a little art gallery there, or something like this: http://theaestate.tumblr.com/post/14866813023/perfect-parisian-apartment
if you love black and white, I think the easiest {and fastest} way to make a change is to add a pop of color and a little metallic to that combo! think a bright hue :) exposed brick is fun--so play it up! so happy to have found your blog! xoxo {av}
I LOVE your exposed brick wall! I've always wanted that, I love how it warms up the space. I like the other suggestions about adding metallic and bright accents. Maybe some colorful art? New bedding would change the look of the room a lot too. I can't wait to see what you decide to do!
I've been watching a lot of Design on a Dime since my accident. Let's re-vamp your room on Saturday!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos :)
ReplyDeletegreat photos... just followed you dear. :)
ReplyDeleteHow lucky are you to have an actual exposed brick wall! I think it would look awesome with a little art gallery there, or something like this: http://theaestate.tumblr.com/post/14866813023/perfect-parisian-apartment
ReplyDeleteRebecca i love the new look! as for bedrooms inspiration checkout this gallery over at rue magazine http://www.ruemag.com/gallery/bedrooms/
ReplyDeleteLove their bedrooms! Thanks for showing me this!
Deleteif you love black and white, I think the easiest {and fastest} way to make a change is to add a pop of color and a little metallic to that combo! think a bright hue :) exposed brick is fun--so play it up! so happy to have found your blog! xoxo {av}
ReplyDeleteIs that your fabuloso rubble wall? Loving! Did you sees the chalky mural on my post on Wednesday?
ReplyDeleteGit drawin'!
These are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy parents are moving into a new house & I can't wait to help them decorate.
love the exposed brick!
ReplyDeletexoxo navy & orange
I LOVE your exposed brick wall! I've always wanted that, I love how it warms up the space. I like the other suggestions about adding metallic and bright accents. Maybe some colorful art? New bedding would change the look of the room a lot too. I can't wait to see what you decide to do!
ReplyDelete