Thursday, October 6, 2011

China Food & Vino


Last night I got to hang out with my friend Jilly. Weeknights that aren't consumed with school, work, or homework have been pretty rare recently. It's so nice to have friends who are up for a midweek date in yoga pants and glasses. 
I came to a conclusion a while back, and recently life has reinforced it. There are friends who can pick up exactly where they left off, no matter how much time passes in between visits. These friends are the friends who are there when you need them; who love you when life is crazy busy and you neglect them. I've concluded  these friends deserve a little extra love when you have a minute to spare. So, to those of you I've neglected recently, I love you and when I have a minute to spare, expect something fun. 

Just thought I'd share some things that have inspired/made me happy me this week:


 From Chelsea @ Life is a Sunset
                                                                                      Love the look of this



Source: calypso-celle.com via Rebecca on Pinterest








                                                Source: shabbyapple.com via Rebecca on Pinterest
                                                             Shabby Apple's new SideSaddle Line has me swooning...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!