Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kamalame Cay

Birthday trip of a lifetime.


Spoiled beyond belief.

Love, love, love.

Loved every second, every minute, every hour, every day of it. 

We left Miami by boat. Spent the day fishing (read: the guys fished and I sunbathed and took pictures) checked into Cat Cay around noon and then took off for Kamalame Cay, a small island off of Andros. 
Kamalame is so narrow that we had a waterfront view from the front and the back of the house.

As was only fitting, when we arrived in Kamalame at sunset, a rainbow greeted us. 

 (It would, right?)








More pictures to come later in the week, but...I'm back!

4 comments:

  1. looks so exhuberantly exotic, can't wait for more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca - thank you!! It was lovely meeting you and I am so pleased you had a happy birthday!

    David x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really wonderful meeting you! I hope to see you and Michael again!

      Delete
  3. Wow, how gorgeous! Love the seashells!

    Coming to you via Bringing up Emilu.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!