Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th - Spooky Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Chris! 

How spooky that his birthday is Friday the 13th this year :) 

We celebrated with his family last weekend, and I'm headed up to NYC this weekend.

Looking forward to a sunshine filled weekend. I'm thinking a picnic in Central Park with some vino may be in order. We will see!






Hope you all are as excited about your weekend as Lucy was for this cupcake!

5 comments:

  1. those cupcakes look monsterous! and very yummy!
    have fun in NYC! a picnic in central park just sounds like a dream!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delicious! His mom made oreo cupcakes. So amazingly tasty!

      Delete
  2. good, you survived friday the 13th! I'm not very superstitious or anything, but I was definitely a little cautious all day haha. wow those cupcakes look great! Spending time with family is great. Hope you had an awesome time in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm craving those cupcakes...oreos are my favorite! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those cupcakes.. just wow! so good looking and your candles are pretty awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!