Thursday, December 8, 2011

Grateful & A Giveaway


Today, I am grateful that my little sister was not as seriously injured in the 6 car pile-up as she might have been. She has 3 painful breaks in her hand, but luckily nothing worse. Should be good as new with some surgery and TLC. Don't know that I can say the same for her car.

On another note, Liz from My Memories was generous enough to sponsor a giveaway for my readers here. Their scrapbook software would be especially great for any of you teachers or moms. To enter the giveaway for My Memories Suite, please visit their website and leave a comment below about the type of project you'd like to create. If you are a follower of my blog, please leave a second comment letting me know and it will count as a second entry.

I've had a lot of fun with the software so far. I created this today:


I will select a winner at random one week from today. Please make sure I am able to contact you! 


Additionally, all of my readers will receive $10 off of any purchase using this promo code: STMMMS35026. 
 And the winner is Connie

4 comments:

  1. Eeek! I'm glad your sister is ok! My baby sis recently turned 16, and I'm so terrified of the day when she starts driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, your poor sister! <3 Hope her hand is feeling better soon!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. How scary! My jaw dropped when I saw the picture of the cars. That is seriously one of my biggest fears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! How scary! Glad to hear she's ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!